Find Your Dream Home – Right Here!
Through my website Real Time MLS Access, you will be able to view current homes for sale in all Palm Springs communities such as Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Indio, La Quinta, Coachella, and Thousand Palms just to name a few. However, I can provide a current list of properties that are on the Real Estate market for any city in California that you can not find on my website if you get in touch with me.
What to expect when your ready?
- Get Pre-Approved first. If you have questions call a Realtor for Lender info. The process should take less than 10 minutes of your time and you will know how much home you can afford and if you qualify. Many banks will lend to persons with a 580 Credit Score or higher.
- After finding a Realtor and getting Pre-Approved you are ready to look for houses. Share with your Realtor specific criteria such as which type of neighborhoods appeal to you, how many bedrooms you need, what size of lot is expected and whatever else is important to you. Your Realtor can provide lists that fit your needs. Search, Search and Search. The search is on.
- You found a house! Great. It is Offer time. After your Realtor knows which house you want he should be able to provide an educated opinion on the value of the property you are willing to make an offer on. Soberly consider his assessment. If you think the property has more value than what he says, than that is the truth. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you love it make your competitive offer. If you love the house you do not want to lose it. If you love it make sure your Realtor knows so he can communicate for you and get the deal done at a price that works for you. You will be signing a few forms when submitting the offer.
- After negotiations and everybody is in agreement with the purchase contract the property goes into Contingency in Escrow. Prepare to sign more paperwork. Now you will schedule the home inspection. When we look at houses it is somewhat like looking at a bed made up in a clean room. The home inspection is basically lifting the sheets, Most Inspectors have the ability to uncover issues and potential problems that the ordinary person does not plainly see. If anything is found in the inspection that persuades your decision to back out, you have that right typically for the first 17 days it is in Escrow while you Inspect. The Inspector will provide a detailed report to you for review. If nothing alarms you than the processing of Escrow continues. If the Inspectors have issues that you want addressed you have the right to negotiate with the seller to have the issues resolved or to just back out of the deal and search elsewhere.
- Somewhere around 30 days after the offer you should be ready for your deal to get funded by the bank. When the legal paperwork is squared away and the bank funds, you finally get your deal CLOSED and get your keys.
Ready to Get Started?
The ability to view homes on my website is very user friendly. Just Click on the home page and enter the basic criteria like City, Price Range and Bedroom info. This will give you all a list of all properties in Real Time. If you only want to view properties with a pool or a minimum square footage or maybe some other specifics, get in touch with me, I can make a list for you that meets your specific criteria and email it to you.
When you’re ready to talk, please call, email or submit the form below. You can Text too.