Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some browsing around on your own online. Maybe you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time. With my knowledge I can help you get more done in less time. We will work together. I will provide the most up to date information available. Charts, Statistics, Trends are resources that I available.
Having bought a few houses myself for personal use I understand the process very well. I know what its like to be in Limbo, Wondering and hoping that things will end favorably. As a Realtor I understand the significance in being responsive to my clients after you make an offer or receive an offer. That is when the Buyer or Seller hopes that the deal does not fold. You can be assured that I am detailed and thorough. That I plan ahead and that I follow up. I have been writing, reviewing and presenting contracts for more than 20 years.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Listens and understands your needs and goals, My objective is more than just closing a deal. I want to help you get what you want!
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions.
- Is knowledgeable of the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings on the market. Sometimes there is low housing inventory and your agent needs to be on his toes because the good homes priced right sell fast.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
All these bullets should be standard for Real Estate Agents and many may do them. What separates me is that, I do them well!
The best way to select the right real estate agent, is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit. Check out my real time MLS listings on this website.
To schedule an appointment with me, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.