How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
I can get the word out about your listing to many people.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Ensuring your home is on several Websites.
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, I notify all agents “nearly 120” in my company of your listing and encourage them to schedule a viewing for their buyers.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, find an interest in it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Call me
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold.